On behalf of the entire team at Papageorgiou Dental Associates, we hope this letter finds you and your family in good health.
We take a lot of pride in being part of your life, and our commitment to the safety of our patients, employees and the community we serve is of utmost importance. Infection control has always been our top priority. We always take pride in going above and beyond the requirements set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Although our office is currently ready to reopen, we must adhere to the guidelines mandated by the state to keep everyone safe. We are currently seeing only emergency patients. It is our intention to reopen for urgent procedures on May 25th. We are anticipating a full reopening for all procedures on June 15th. Please know that you will be receiving a call or email from our office soon to reschedule previous appointments that were missed during the pandemic. We will also be reaching out to patients with upcoming appointments. Please know that we will be adjusting our hours to fully accommodate your schedule.
We want to take a moment to update you on some of our implementations to ensure your health and safety. You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to fully protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We will be asking you to wait for your appointment in your car instead of in our waiting room to avoid contact with other patients. We will call or text you when the room and staff are fully ready for you.
- Everyone entering the office will immediately wash their hands. A hand sanitizing station will also be available for use.
- We will be taking the temperature of each staff member in the morning and after work. We will be wearing N95 masks, face shields and gloves at all times. We may look different, but rest assured, we are still smiling underneath our masks.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- The clinical staff will be changing fully from head to toe in between each and every patient.
The past several months have been challenging for everyone. Our hearts go out to those heavily affected by the virus. Thank you for doing your part in helping to flatten the curve. We look forward to seeing you soon and are here to help answer any questions you may have.
See you very soon!
The Team at Papageorgiou Dental Associates
Christina, Viktoria, Nicole, Mary, Medha, Laura, Etsie, and Jess